ALOHA...WELCOME TO MAUI, HAWAII
Caring for the Hair and Skin During Chemo & Post Chemo
Many patients have unwanted side effects such as Hair Loss and Dry Irritated Skin. You can manage these side effects in two ways!
- Cut hair short
- Moisturize skin regularly
Take steps such as wearing a wig or cranial prosthetic to feel more attractive which will help self esteem improve. Schedule a consultation with us before before starting treatment to match your hair color.
TIP: Hats, scarves, and turbans can camouflage hair loss.
Chemo Causes Dry Irritated Skin
Use moisturizers with thicker consistency because its better at preventing skin dehydration. Aviella Aloha's "Aloe Vera Skin Conditioner" is a Made on Maui fragrance free option available in 4oz. or 2oz. travel ready size. Apply within 15 minutes of showering. Reapply at night and do remember to moisturize hands every time you wash them.
Note: You can also cut your hair short to reduce the emotional impact of watching your hair fall out. To Book s Crown Blessing Experience with Aviella Aloha click here.
About the Skin and What Estheticians Do
- Provide high quality facial treatments that address skin care concerns.
- Advise clients and suggest treatments related to their individual needs.
- Perform face and scalp massage for therapuetic or relaxation purposes.
- Remove hair by exfoliation , waxing, threading or with chemicals.
- Perform a variety of facial & body treatments designed to increase, improve or maintain the health and appearance of the skin
- Apply makeup and perform makeovers and makeup applications for special events.
*If you or someone you know is looking for relief from unpleasant side effects associated with cancer treatments and therapies such as dryness, loos of elasticity and rashes please let us know.
My mission is to reduce the toll of cancer related pain and suffering by nurturing the health and well-being of your hair and skin by making products and providing services that increase the quality of life for patients, survivors and families.
We are members of the Hawaii Cancer Coalition and subscribe to the Hawaii State Cancer Plan which brings people together to help coordinate cancer prevention, early detection, equitable access to care and ongoing research efforts to improve the quality of life for all residents of Hawaii.
Submit a Testimonial for Unscented Aloe Vera Skin Conditioner
Unscented Coconut Shea Butter for Dry Skin
Click here to purchase